FAQFrequently Asked Questions
What about ratios? How many children will be in my child’s class?
What will it cost?
What sort of government assistance is available to me?
The amount of Child Care Subsidy you will be entitled to will depend on three things:
- How much ‘work related’ activity you and your partner undertake each fortnight. The entitlement is based on the lesser activity figure for a member of a couple.
- What your family income is.
- The child care fees you pay, calculated on an hourly basis.
You will need to report changes in both income and activity to Centrelink, while we will be reporting on our fees.
Can I have a trial day before we start?
Book in today for an orientation with your local centre.
What is included?
Included in your child’s daily fee are:
- A hat and a drink bottle on enrolment
- All nappies and wipes
- Meals prepared fresh on site daily
- Free courtesy bus
Are the educators qualified?
We create an environment that is challenging and stimulating
Book a tour today